Thursday, June 28, 2007

So Let's See...

I've really been slacking on this lately. What do I have to say..?

I heard from Airport Girl Wednesday night. She mentioned that she was moving to NY a few weeks ago but rather than try to get in touch with her I decided to be patient, and that part worked out OK. Turns out she's a bit overwhelmed by things thus far: her new job is a bit outside her field, so that takes some adjustment; she's staying with a friend on Long Island for the time being, so her commute is pretty long; and she's studying to take the Missouri bar exam next month, so she's not got a lot of free time at the moment. I suggested that we should get together sometime (not this weekend because she's headed back to Ontario for her father's birthday), and if she has time before she takes the MO bar then great, but if not then after is cool too.

The job thing I mentioned in this post is basically a dead end.

I guess that's about it. What do you think?

No comments: